Sunday, March 6, 2011

Few Quick Things...

This won't be a long post...just updates, etc...

We recently went to KY to visit with friends.  We had a GREAT week and did not want to come home.  It was a very relaxing time away.  No plans  - just day to day decisions.  A lot of gaming, sleeping in, seeing all our friends down there, sharing some wonderful times together!  So refreshed from that week....

I've tossed around the idea of selling my trifles.  Wishing it could be to anywhere but will have to keep it local.  Still working on the "company" name...but enjoyed the inputs!  No decision yet!  Also trying to figure out how to have a free website...I may just make a separate blog somehow...???  We'll see.

I'm going to try to get better about sewing....to sell the baby stuff....I just need to take one night to cut things out (or 2 or 3) and then another night or 2 or 10) to sew it.  Trying to think of some other things to sell too.


I'm playing with the idea of Pampered Chef...since Ron works evenings...but that doesn't give me money...just free/discounted things....most of which would be nice to have....and some AWESOME Christmas presents, ahem! :)  hehe


So many ideas in my head.........hoping to act on them....the sooner the better....still want to think of other EASY, cheap things to make that I could sell........

Mom's done a GREAT job making her stuff - it looks awesome!


Thanks all for reading my thoughts....hehe....I will take any input though!  :)

No comments: