Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ooooohhhhhh Fuuudddggge....

So I attempted to bake today...I didn't have enough butter so that limited what I could make. I had 3 sticks of butter. I accomplished this:

The thing in the front is my own concoction...not sure how it will taste or if we can eat it with a spoon or slice it. It's chocolate on the bottom, peanut butter mixture in the middle, and chocolate on top. I will not give out this recipe because it was an oops...and this was my solution. This "cookie" is not even supposed to look anything like this!!! See if anyone can guess what it's supposed to be....Mom - you can't "guess" since I called you for your help! haha!

My fudge turned out great! It's sticky but yummy and THICK!


My fudge before I cut it out...I was happy it worked out and came out so well!

I will be going to Walmart tomorrow to get butter and other things to finish my baking. Hopefully I will get things done...otherwise we won't have Christmas cookies...which..that's fine b/c we don't NEED them!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really have no idea what that is supposed to be. I"m guessing a "harpst" dessert b/c you asked mom but chocolate, pb, choc... don't know.
The fudge looks dangerous though! oh my. :)

Magic Mike said...

At least you are not like my old roommate who didn't have any sugar to make his Brownies, so he used Folgers Coffee in its place. Needless to say, they were disgusting.

Anonymous said...

The fudge looks yummy - can you bring some up this weekend? I am guessing peanut butter blossoms - that's the only thing I can think of with peanut butter and chocolate that is a usual Harpst Christmas cookie.