Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Missing Reindeer Found, Lumberjack Still Missing"


"The above reindeer was found today hidden in a closet. The current owner of the reindeer had moved last year and no one knew where he was. Everyone asked "where's the reindeer and lumberjack?" The accused had said she didn't have him. Comes to show that he was there all along. Now he can celebrate Christmas again with the Harpst household! What a relief! But the mystery still continues to what happened to the lumberjack man."


Ok, so that's why I do not write or do new articles. haha I tried. ANYWHO...I was decorating today and knew I was missing some decorations (not sure how b/c I have SO many for Christmas and winter) and there was a mysterious tote in the extra room closet. I thought of different things that were in there and ended up opening it - and there was ALL of the things I was looking for and MORE! Sheesh! (had to replan my decorating and such) In a box for gift wrapping I found the reindeer. SORRY! I will start the exchanging of him again on the gifts this year. Who will get him?? Just remember...keep him in OUR family. :) haha

But...as the "article/story" reads above...the LUMBERJACK MAN is STILL MIA!!! So...any confusions anyone??? HMM???

Can't wait to see you all for Christmas!



For those few of you that read this that aren't part of our crazy family...someone (years ago) started a thing where a lumberjack man and a reindeer were put on top of the gifts and each year it went to someone different. They were both apparently on strike last year...both were MIA. See? Our family is weird! haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not weird - it just keeps us sane and smiling while we open for hours! - & just for the record - I'm CONFIDENT lumber man it's not in our stash. Hope he shows up though!

Unknown said...

I'm pretty confident he's not in our's...but I didn't open my wrapping stuff either....but I was in it last year. I think Jen has it... :)

And yes, Sane for the hours of unwrapping! Maybe that'll get cut down with the new idea for next year! :)

Anonymous said...

No, it's not weird, it's fun but of course I would say that because I was the one who started it. I'm pretty sure that I don't have the lumberjack dude. Does anyone have any Christmas photos that could be used as evidence (like on the detective shows) that may point us to the guilty party???? Hehe

Anonymous said...

You guys are FUNNY!

Tell you the truth I don't remember the reindeer- just the lumberjack.
I hope he didn't get tossed!!!

I was hoping for a photo of your decorated tree ( & everyone's ) ????
mom