Sunday, December 21, 2008

the mystery dessert....

Just wanted to post that the newest dessert is not edible by cutting and picking up......it requires a spoon....I won't be sharing it with anyone...sorry. :) At least my fudge you can eat normally this year. Last time you had to use a spoon! Every year, you will have to eat something with a spoon!!!


Oh, and Julie - it is a "Harpst" thing but nothing anyone has made like this... It's something Grandma makes every year! And mom....and actually everyone got the recipe from mom this year from the sounds of things. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so my guess is now buckeyes. I know Jason and I both asked her for that one and they're choc. pb - how did they end up in a PAN???!?

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, Buckeyes...what did you do to them???? I like your new blog look and the new background - how did you do that?