She has started to look at the back of packages like she's reading the ingredients and nutrition...its so funny.
Caroline has also started to help more - without being asked even. I would have her do little things like put her plate and fork on the table and her cup - little things like that. Lately she has been doing more. Like help sort her diapers when I'm stuffing them, put the bath mat towel over the edge of the tub, get a pair of socks for us out of the closet, and her most favorite - helping put groceries away...and empty the dishwasher. Sometimes I can't keep up with her! She's growing so fast...I cant' believe it. When I talk to her I have to remind myself she's not two yet....she acts and does so much more than I would think she would...or that I have seen some other children do.
She is definitely a bright spot in our home and we couldn't love her more. There are days I'm dragged down and exhausted and miss adult conversations but I would NEVER change it for anything in the world! Ron will just have to deal with me. :)
2 comments:
Love the video better than the pictures. she's so cute!
I didn't get her talking and going "hmm". "Huh"...apparently that's what I do. Hehe
She's definitely a cute one. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment