Friday, February 14, 2014

My little helper!

Most would get upset with a toddler following and helping clean.  Help in this instant....jumping and running in front of the sweeper and holding the sweeper cord.  I just smile.  Our daughter is so willing to help wherever, whenever.  She always wants to help book, giving me her spices, she assists with baking, setting the table, emptying the dishwasher, help fold laundry, help with her cloth diapers, put clothes away, and put her clothes in her hamper.  I haven't asked her to do any of this....she started on her own before she was a year old!

She has her popper that she uses like the sweeper like mommy.  She is currently sweeping like I did earlier today...moving chairs, getting under her table, all the same stuff mommy did.

This just melts my heart as I sit her watching her....and asking her to not hit the walls. :)

Here's a picture of her in action.  Love my little helper!  Thank you Lord for our amazing little girl!

No comments: