Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow....

I'm eager for spring so I can start my FIRST real garden...it'll be a ton of work but I can't wait!

This snow feels like its closing in on us.  Our neighbor plows but it's a blade behind his tractor.  With a road that's not too wide to start with it really closes in when the snow piles on each side and Luther doesn't give extra space.  :). He has plowed our driveway each time too!  As the piles get higher I feel more and more claustrophobic.  Its beautiful to look at though.

It of course had to be a record year for both cold and snow when we moved....super!  Very thankful Ron's job is flexible and he can work from home on those bad days.  And I'm thankful I stay home.

Here are some pictures of our deck.  I put the phone at the bottom window of our door....we have at least 1 1/2 feet I'd say...and a few inches melted with the freezing rain in last Wednesday's storm.  Needless to say, we haven't used the hot rub much lately.  :(

No comments: