I know its late but Caroline turned 3 months on July 4th! She can roll over from her belly to her back now, and sometimes does it when she sleeps - guess she's mastering it! She is trying to sit up and as she was sitting/laying at an angle on my lap in church yesterday she was sitting up on her own - at least trying. We're getting there. Her legs are VERY strong and I don't think it'll be long she'll be walking after she crawls! (LOOK OUT ZELDA!)
Daddy told her the other day to stop growing so fast!!! She is growing like a weed...still only has chubby cheeks and she has wrinkles because of excess skin. We have a tall skinny mini! She has beautiful red hair and big beautiful blue eyes. She smiles a lot and mommy's favorite is when she scrunches up her nose when she smiles! She's still sleeping well through the night, most mornings mommy has to wake her up after sleeping well over 7 hours straight! Some nights she may take longer to fall asleep because of a belly ache or something else bothering her but most nights she goes right to sleep and asleep in her bed by 11:30! She goes back down easily in the morning after eating between 6am and 7am, back up few hours later to eat again and usually back to sleep for a little bit more depending on the day. Her afternoon naps are catnaps but that's OK because she sleeps well at night that way! :)
She got to meet Uncle Mike (finally), Great Great Aunt Wanda, and mommy's cousin Kimberly this past weekend.
Caroline is doing VERY well and we couldn't ask for a better baby! We love her dearly and I never thought I could love a child this much and it grows daily! I can't give her enough kisses and tell her enough times how much I love her!
This is her on the 4th of July! We got this outfit and bib that says "My First 4th" from a family member. I put her red, white, and blue star diaper on her too!

No comments:
Post a Comment