Saturday, May 26, 2012

Next Step??

So, at 2 weeks Caroline just coincidentally rolled over on her play mat - Ron and I were excited and bragged but knew it was just by chance.  Last night when I put her to bed she was rolling back and forth and almost rolled over in her bed when I was trying to get her to go to sleep.  (Keep in mind, we have her sleeping on her belly because that's the only way she'll sleep - for about 3-4 weeks now.)  She woke up this morning at 5am and when I went in her room to get her to feed her, she was on her BACK!  The little stinker rolled over at some point last night (after 1:30ish when I peeked at her).  I had extra pillows in her bed to make it smaller for her but I'm guessing I'll have to slowly take those out - which also means we'll lose the changing table.  She also will need strapped in her bouncy seat soon.  I put her in there while I take a shower so she's with me.  The picture attached is how she was this morning after I got my hair washed (first thing I do in the shower)...I just laughed!  She was laying sideways before I got her out. :)


1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Just want to give her a squeeze! So cute