Thursday, October 4, 2012

6 months...ALREADY??

So....here we are...6 months later (well....8 hrs early) with our beautiful angel!  She has grown SO much!  Its hard to believe.  We are VERY thankful she's a healthy baby and developing and growing well!  She is doing so much I can't keep up.  We're working on sitting (her bottom is a little tiny so makes a base difficult!) and crawling.  We almost have the army crawl down.  She wiggles and rolls enough that when I leave the room and come back even just a few seconds, she's somewhere else on the floor.  She has definitely outgrown her play mat!

We thank God for her everyday and cherish each minute with her!  I'm blessed to be able to stay home with her right now and I love every second...yes, even those "difficult" days! :)

Mommy and daddy love you Caroline!  Happy 1/2 birthday peanut!

 Mommy's FAVORITE photo...I couldn't have posed this if I wanted to....she's so precious!
 6 month picture
 I love watching her sleep
 Meeting Cousin Judah...up close! :)
 Hanging out with daddy!
 Daddy pulled her up so I could wash her back and bottom and she hung on herself...and chewed the bathtub! :)
 Lil Pumpkin finally asleep on the way up to Poppa and Neena's for the day
 So happy we finally rolled from our back to our belly....with getting our arm out on our own!
Just playing and talking to mommy...it sounded like she was practicing her vowels! :)

2 comments:

Poppa said...

She sure has changed over the past 6 months.

Thanks for sharing the picture.

She is a keeper!

love yuns

Neena said...

So, so precious. Yes, I love the picture of mommy and Caroline. Buddy's for sure. So glad you can be at home with her. Happy 1/2 birthday Sweetie. Poppa and Neena love you bunches.