Caffeine doesn't really affect sleep for me...helps keep me awake but I once had a large cappucino and then went to bed an hour later and slept well...
We didn't have 4 with all the whipped cream and chocolate though....just 4 cold coffees with milk. :)
Thanks - I'll tell Ron about the picture. He took it. :)
3 comments:
Those look really good but if you had four, how many days did you go without sleep?!?! :)
Wow, that's way to much caffeine for me! That's a nice picture though...you could submit it to a magazine :)
Caffeine doesn't really affect sleep for me...helps keep me awake but I once had a large cappucino and then went to bed an hour later and slept well...
We didn't have 4 with all the whipped cream and chocolate though....just 4 cold coffees with milk. :)
Thanks - I'll tell Ron about the picture. He took it. :)
Post a Comment