(HQ NOW AVAILABLE) Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath (w/ Lyrics in Time)
1 comment:
Dad
said...
We skyped with Jason and Kerby today. All is well.
Concerning the sermon today, it was excellent again. I was going to tell Paster Nathan about that song but he surprised me.
Also, It doesn't matter how many times I hear the song it convicts me and brings tears to my eyes knowing that I have probably let God down again somewhere along the line by not being bolder in my witnessing or missing something that he has put in front of me because I did not have his eyes at the time.
Thanks for sharing Joni! (Practicing already this week! he he he)
1 comment:
We skyped with Jason and Kerby today. All is well.
Concerning the sermon today, it was excellent again. I was going to tell Paster Nathan about that song but he surprised me.
Also, It doesn't matter how many times I hear the song it convicts me and brings tears to my eyes knowing that I have probably let God down again somewhere along the line by not being bolder in my witnessing or missing something that he has put in front of me because I did not have his eyes at the time.
Thanks for sharing Joni! (Practicing already this week! he he he)
Post a Comment