...Harpst family style...
I took the XBox up on Saturday and we played Dance Dance Revolution for awhile...I forgot how much of a workout that is!!
Here's a vidoe of Jason and Mike. I will say, in their defense, that someone bumped the difficulty level on Jason's mat before he started so it was set on expert. Apparently you have to have 4 feet to do expert too! Sheesh!!! (You'll have to tilt your head for most of it...the ending is my favorite! :)
We also played Mike's Guitar Praise but I didn't take videos of that. I wish I would've gotten Jen on video with her "rock-out" ending! haha Jen will have to post her's.
It's always fun in our family - no matter what! haha
2 comments:
That's cool. I like the video sideways - Did you do that on purpose? I wish I had a picture of my slipper flying off - hehe.
That is good. Yes, we manage to entertain ourselves in some weird way. We have fun!!!
dad
Post a Comment