Sunday, mom made a delicious dinner for Dad's birthday - stuffed shells, salad, (Jen's) applesauce, and bread. His cake - the infamous Miami Beach Birthday Cake! It is always nice to spend dinner with mom and dad and grandma too on Sundays - no matter the occasion! We had a wonderful afternoon with everyone!
Here's dad being silly of course - with his birthday cake:

Dad - we hope you have a wonderful birthday! I couldn't ask for a better father and role model! God has blessed our family in many ways as we have you as our father and "head of the family." It's always so wonderful to spend time with you (and mom):) no matter the occasion. I can't put into words or express how much we love you and appreciate all you have done for us. I hope we have expressed it though over the many years. I am VERY proud to call you DAD and look forward to each time we get to spend with you guys! Thanks for everything and may God bless you (and our family) with another wonderful year together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! We love you! :)
17 comments:
I love it - a classic picture of Dad! We wish that we had the opportunity to live close enough to stop by every weekend :(
Have a great birthday Dad! We love you!!!!!
Peace and love to my #1 fan
Peace and love bro.
I hope you can avoid the rush as you open your sack of presents!
Sorry for causing you so much grief!
May all your fantasies come true on your birthday.
Happy Birthday to you
You come from the zoo
You look like a monkey
And you act like one too.
Happy Birthday Jerry
Anyone find the real killer?
Happy Birthday Baby.
I'll make no excuses for your age, nor your birthday. You just have to step up and face the facts.
I'm dedicating this season to your birthday Jerry.
Happy Birthday. May the Lord Bless you. Stay "In Touch".
Happy Birthday! It's nice to finally come across someone that actually paid their taxes last year!
How's this birthday working for you?
Here we go, Jerry, here we go
Happy Birthday to my favorite fan...how bout puttin me on your fantasy team this year?
I would just like to say to "ALL MY FANS OUT THERE" A BIG THANK YOU!! Nice work and very clever, Mike and Jen and whoever else contributed! I will stay "In Touch" and I have no fantasy about my age. I will avoid the "rush" to the presents, I only smell like a monkey after working out every morning, and act like I live in the zoo on Skype and IM with the webcam. I will "step up" Mr. Tomlin! "I love you guys" I still support you pirates, Jack. It is getting lonely in this respect though so start winning! Barak, I'm a republican and WE pay our taxes unlike you guys. Phil, I don't know you! he he he James, HERE WE GO! Repeat, baby, repeat. Hines "Heinz" I just turn "red" when I can't have you on my fantasy team.
To all the others, Thanks.
Breakfast at Perkins was great, MOM (Honey)!
Jerry
Joni - this post was a wonderful way to honor Dad. Every bit of it is so true! Especially the part that every time spent with him is a delight! ~ You'll have to send me the photo in e-mail though, if you don't mind... we couldn't get it on our computer. :) Love you Dad!
wow! That's the most messages ever on my site! haha I can honestly say I had nothing to do with it...my guess is MICHAEL LEE! :) Very clever too!
I just hope I covered everything...I feel like I"m leaving something out...we love you dad! :)
Post a Comment