Monday, November 17, 2008

Catch up...again...

Not much really has happened...trying to get shopping done for Christmas and currently fighting off a cold. Today was the best I felt for awhile.

On November 1, we had Jason and Kerby's wedding reception here in Pennsylvania. Here are a few pictures of the night. We had fun and I enjoyed it but wished they could've stayed awhile longer...




we sang karaoke before the guests arrive...it was a blast!


So...I haven't made much since the apple sauce, just my coleslaw...


I guess that's all for now...

Hopefully more to come now that I know more than mom checks it just about daily! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these pictures!!!! It was fun to see all the faces (ones that I could see) in the group photo... wish we could've been there!

Unknown said...

We missed the Valentine family!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been a long time! Glad there was something when I checked today,ha!
Congratulations ( even though I had to find out HERE )! You'll do great at the job. Lots to look forward to.
mom

Magic Mike said...

Thanks for doing a picture of the singing and not a video...