I got groceries tonight...
I had a coupon for Glade air freshner. We don't NEED it but thought since I had a coupon that was soon to be expired I'd check the price. The coupon was $1 off any Glade air freshner. Walmart had them for 97 cents. Walmart PAID ME 3 cents to take if off the shelf for them. How nice! haha. I got some things at half price as well! It was things I needed (deordorant, etc) but not necessarily the same BRAND I would NORMALLY get...but still better deals!
So there's my deal! :)
4 comments:
oh no, now you're catching the "bug" :)
OK, way to gooooooooo! It takes some time to get organized though!mom
I'm so proud! Check out the Rite Aid weekly ads when you are up in Greenville on Sundays. Sometimes they are as good as/better than CVS. The rebates are easy online and you don't have to mail them in. Notice you do still have to pay sales tax. Whenever it is free or I can make money on personal care items I will usually pick it up even if it's something I don't use, I've always been able to give it to someone who can and bless them by doing so. That's the most exciting part for me. I'm glad you've forgiven Walmart too. It's not my favorite but I have decided the best way to shop at Walmart is by going in for a few limited items on my list and not getting side-tracked - and know your prices. It's funny how my perspective on a "good price" has changed. Anyway, I am proud!!!! Welcome to the club :)
Calm down Jen...you are going to scare her away!
Post a Comment