Since then we celebrated Christmas, New Years, Ron's birthday, my dad's birthday, and our little girl's THIRD birthday! WHAT?!?! I'm going to be that mom right now and say "Where did my baby go? Didn't we just bring her home from the hospital last week??" (I'm sure my mom says that about me too. :))
She is having two separate parties. With our house issue (the well went) we can't really entertain large groups at our house. So last weekend we had party #1 with my (most of) family. It was great her birthday is around Easter because that allowed my sisters to be here. She LOVES playing with her cousins and it was a great day. Just wish I had more time to talk to my sisters. :) This weekend we have party #2 with Ron's family (most of them) at his parents'.
Caroline has had a countdown to her birthday, Easter, Grandma and Grandpa coming home from Florida, and her second party. She loves marking the days off each morning. :)
Recently she has started learning to write her letters. I'm so proud of how fast she is learning.
I'm thankful our road has fully thawed out - Caroline and I don't feel trapped anymore, especially with having a vehicle to use. It's nice to get groceries during the week and not have to cram it all in on the weekend. We're very eager to get outside. She got a t-ball set for Christmas and a basketball hoop and shovel, rake, and hoe for her birthday and she keeps asking me to use them. Me too, kiddo, me too!
Here are some pictures to somewhat catch up:
Playing in the kitchen - Judah was being helpful, Caroline was being bossy.
Peek!
Loved having these two to myself for a few hours! :)
Just reading on the steps...
loving on Neena while looking at a picture
His request - homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
Mom and dad weren't sure I was going to get a cake made so they were kind enough to get one. So Ron has TWO! BONUS! :)
My big kid learning on the Kindle
Cooking!
Making snowballs
sledding in the drivway because it was too deep in the yard
First ride in our "new" (to us) truck. She loves it.
Posin' before church
Countdown!
We went for a stroll in the yard one day just to get fresh air and she had to pick up all the sticks...
Helping make Poppa cookies for his birthday
I won't lie, I jumped. I had my back turned in the kitchen. I hear "hey mommy, look!" and I turn and see that and hear giggles.
"writing" a note
Helping make pickled eggs and beets
Coloring eggs
all done!
Cake for Party #1!
Her favorite cousin!
Big girl!
All pretty and ready for Easter
Poppa and Neena came down to hide eggs. It was a bit windy so we hid them inside. They were counting to see if any were still left.
She begged me to blow bubbles that she got for her birthday....we had to in the garage because it was raining.
Then we went to the front porch for a few minutes.
Reading her new book to baby
Practicing letters...A became an H
C
Q
G

































No comments:
Post a Comment