- She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Sings Jesus Loves Me with Ron and I at bedtime (Jesus I know, Bible says so, little belong, strooonnnnngggg. Jesus I know, Jesus I know, Bible says so) :)
- Can count to ten...even though sometimes she gets to 8 then switches to letters then her name and finished with Amen. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, o, p, q, r, Ca-line, amen)
- LOVES to color...especially her Color Wonder book of Minnie and Daisy
- she likes Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Goes to the store to get chicken....complete with her purse over her shoulder and bringing her shopping cart back full of groceries
- She can reach her light switch without her stool
- She is currently getting her top 2 yr molars and being a champ about it. Just a little extra whiney at times, more sensitive, but rubs her gums and goes about her day
- enjoys helping mommy clean (still)
- sorts the socks when I fold laundry and matches them
- will get you anything you ask her to, and very proud of herself when she does
- enjoys helping in the garden - even planted her own pumpkins this year! (they are doing REALLY well in fact!)
- Doesn't complain about much when you ask her to do something i.e. clean up toys, get ready for bed, bathtime, naptime, time to eat..
- concentrates really hard while coloring to stay in the lines as much as possible
While her age shows at times, she is still a HUGE blessing and VERY well behaved. We love her more than words can say. So thankful to be blessed with this beautiful angel.














No comments:
Post a Comment