The trees and bushes had frost and some snow on each branch and the beautiful sunrise just looked wonderful! I am wishing for warmer weather and Spring but this morning made me happy and thankful I get to experience ALL seasons in Pennsylvania! Even the coldest winter days...
Thank you dear Lord for ALL of your beauty no matter the time of year! It truly is the work of the Great Artist!!!
This one is a favorite because of the sun shining through....
This looked better in person! :)
This one I tried to get the stream which looked REALLY beautiful BUT that meant me getting out of the car and well...it was just too chilly for that! :)



4 comments:
cool :) and I've always found that pictures don't do the beauty justice too. It's always much better in person and hard to capture God's artwork in 2-D. Thanks for sharin'! lv ya.
I love the snow especially when it sparkles like diamonds in the light. I'm glad you didn't try to take those while driving or get out of your car...that would have been dangerous. Great title :)
Yes Julie, you're right...it was SO much prettier in person...
I had to share...as I was driving I knew you guys would enjoy it so I tried to get a few pictures! :)
Thanks for the pictures, as always, I enjoy the handiwork of God. He does such a great job like you say when you see it in person. Somehow the camera doesn't do his handiwork justice!
Post a Comment