
Jason & Kerby were at Mom and Dad's for about 2 weeks before they left to begin a new chapter in their lives...in Costa Rica. You can read about what they're doing
here.
We were blessed to spend several days with them during this time and I cherished every minute with them...no matter what it was...from shopping at the outlets, dinners out, playing games at mom and dad's, chatting, seeing extended family, and picnicking in a storm!
Here are some (very few) pictures from our time with them (in no particular order...):

Playing Golf Sunday evening (I love you Kerby.....hehe)

Visiting with extended family on the back patio

Grandma and some great aunts and uncles (Aunt Doe, Aunt Shirley, Uncle John, Aunt Alma)

Dad and Jason roasting hot dogs for the crew Sunday evening.

A fire we had....wasn't necessary to keep warm but helped keep the bugs away a little.

Jason tending to the fire as we playing cornhole on night.

Cornhole - Kerby, Mike, Jen, Mom, Grandma, Dad

Fricket

Jason & Kerby requested a trifle before they left...they never had one of mine. So I made 2 for them! The first (above) is peanut butter and chocolate. We had this one Friday when they grilled for everyone.

On Monday we had a picnic and I made this one...strawberry and blueberry for Memorial Day. (can't really tell from this angle but I made the top look like a flag...) :)
As we were eating Monday for lunch, it decided to storm. Kerby and I were trying to get pictures of the lightning after we were done eating. I only got 2 good pictures...here's one of them.

We had a wonderful time with them before they left and miss them very much but are very proud and happy for what they are doing. We look forward to a trip down! We're praying for you both daily and are happy for the answered prayers thus far (finding a home for starters!). We love you both VERY much and can't wait to see you again!!!!
7 comments:
Wow, wonderful post, Joni.
I didn't realize you took all those pictures. Thanks.
It sure was a great week and beautiful weather most of the time.
I'm think Jason and Kerby enjoyed their time.
Love you all.
dah,
I hit 'preview' and must have gotten too close to 'publish'. "I'm think" it was sent by your father - hehe
Woa, when your blog came up I thought I typed in the wrong address. I like the new look except it doesn't have any dates on the posts. Enjoyed all of the pictures.
there...I fixed it. :)
Yeah...it was due for a face lift! :) Glad you guys enjoyed the pictures. I tried to capture the fun we all had and show them how much we enjoyed the days we had with them.
did you edit the fire pit photo or did it just happen that way with the flash... nice smoky faded rounded border :)
i like the picture of jason and kerby from behind sitting on the step looking out in the yard too.
Ron was playing with the settings on our camera so I think he did that b/c it wasn't dark yet when we took it.
And I like that one too...just something about it! :)
yes, it was a FUN week and 1/2. Glad they got there and all their luggage as well. Thanks for the great pictures Joni.
Post a Comment