I can't remember her actual open date....but she is having a grand opening I believe May 1...there will be an article in the Greenville paper about a new business. I don't know any prices...and currently she's still looking for a used register.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Lazy Acres Nursery
I finally got the picture to upload. I sent them via email to some of you the other day but I don't think they went to mom/dad - the file was too big. So...here they are:




these are some of the tomatoes I believe...I can't remember what was where...
she has strawberries already!!!
this is how she starts seeds...and yes, they are that tiny. Once the seed sprouts and she can pull them out, she transfers them to a bigger container.

I can't remember her actual open date....but she is having a grand opening I believe May 1...there will be an article in the Greenville paper about a new business. I don't know any prices...and currently she's still looking for a used register.
I can't remember her actual open date....but she is having a grand opening I believe May 1...there will be an article in the Greenville paper about a new business. I don't know any prices...and currently she's still looking for a used register.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I'd like to stop by. Let me know her hours once she opens.
Very impressive!!!!!!
Hope it goes well.
Any idea where she got 'white' hanging pots? I can't find any for my flowers.
I'll ask her...she probably ordered them somewhere with all her stuff....she has the seeds cardboard holder too sitting there by the door. not sure if she's selling seeds or not.
I'll ask about the pots and hours. And what her actual opening is....
I emailed Pam and this is what she told me:
"We got our white hanging baskets from our wholesale supplier. I'll look and see if I have any more. Would she like to buy just the basket? Our official opening is this Saturday, April 17. The Grand Opening is May 1st. Our hours are Monday through Friday 9AM to 7PM, Saturday 9AM to 4PM and Sunday 10AM to 2PM. Thomas is covering Sunday because I told him I didn't want to be open."
Post a Comment