Monday, February 16, 2009

Artifical Sweetners...

So...in line with Jen's health posts...I came across this tonight on KDKA's site. Fact and Fiction of Artifical Sweetners...

http://kdka.com/video/?id=53430@kdka.dayport.com

The daily limit is A LOT in my opinion...but I don't like the taste of aspartame...I'd still like to do more research on it.

Any thoughts/comments Jen? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...the latest is then that the FDA is saying they are safe. I think I'll just avoid them though since I really don't like the taste anyway. I have also heard that people who drank diet soda had increased hunger and actually consumed more calories than those who did not. I'll see if I can find that research...

Anonymous said...

Didn't click the link yet and not much wisdom on the topic but I like your new look - A LOT! - love the brown ribbon!!!

Magic Mike said...

OK...2 week limit is up...time for a new post!