We were fortunate enough to have some space to plant a few vegetables this year...I took some pictures for the progress...so here's what we have so far - thanks to mom and dad giving us the "extra" plants! :)
Our Little Garden
Cabbage
Chives
Flowers from our landlord's/friend's/attorney's secretary she planted
Dill
Green Peppers
Tomato
FREE Peppermint (it was here)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very nice! I didn't know that you like cabbage so much. Hopefully next summer I can have a garden also.
Sorry the peppers are so small! Maybe you'll get one someday. The rain should help. I can't wait! The tomatoes look good, though.
Jen, There are only 3 cabbages....that will keep a long time! I can't wait for you to be able to have a garden also. Joni's is ideal and so easy to weed/access.
2 comments:
Very nice! I didn't know that you like cabbage so much. Hopefully next summer I can have a garden also.
Sorry the peppers are so small! Maybe you'll get one someday. The rain should help. I can't wait! The tomatoes look good, though.
Jen, There are only 3 cabbages....that will keep a long time! I can't wait for you to be able to have a garden also. Joni's is ideal and so easy to weed/access.
Post a Comment